What you can expect from The Magills to help make your wedding musical and memorable…
We begin by chatting & picking out just the right music that appeals to you and the mood you are striving to create. Contact us at your convenience, and we’ll set up a date with you to discuss music options, your preferences & requests, and our repertoire. We can do this by phone or Skype, or you are welcome to visit us and together we can pick out special music & talk possibilities.
2. Your Wedding!
We offer music for each phase of your big day, including any or all of the following:
• Prelude music 20-30 minutes prior to the ceremony.
• Special music for the seating of family members.
• Processional music for the bridal party.
• Processional music for the bride … leading to the main event, your ceremony!
• Ceremony music (if desired), including an instrumental piece for a special ritual or important moment, a song from Jim’s repertoire, special music you request, or we can accompany your own soloist.
• Recessional music for the happy couple – something lively that says LET’S CELEBRATE!
• Additional music as guests make their way to the wedding reception and gush over how amazing your wedding was!
• Reception music during drinks or dinner using (when necessary) our compact, professional sound system.
Wedding & Commitment Ceremonies • Wedding Receptions
Cocktail Hours & Dinners • Wedding Rehearsal Dinners & Parties
Anniversary Parties • Holiday Parties • Memorial Celebrations and more
- The duo of Jim & Beth.
- A trio of Magills.
Occasionally, we are available as a trio with our son, violinist Andrew Finn Magill, depending on his schedule and your budget. If you have your heart set on a violin, let us know and we can inquire about Finn’s availability, or that of other fiddler/violinists we play with from time to time.
- As Southwind.
This group includes Beth on flute, with harp and hammered dulcimer.
We take what we do very seriously. There’s no other day like the one you are about to have, and it is our intention, our honor and our commitment to provide you the best music we can on your sacred day.